@Home in East York Scavenger Hunt
Venue/Location: At home and around the community parks and green spaces
Timing: June 27th – July 1st
Deadline for draw submissions: July 1, 2020 at 9:00pm
Please take a picture of each task with a participant in the frame.
Submit your completed Scavenger Hunt with pictures by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Scavenger Hunt”, for your chance to win some cool draw prizes!. For large files we recommend sharing your link on Google Drive or WeTransfer.
In order to be entered into the draw please ensure your Scavenger Hunt submission is back to us by July 1, 2020 at 9:00 pm.
BE CREATIVE and HAVE FUN!
ARE YOU READY? Scavenger Hunt Clues
1. What symbol will you be flying on Canada Day?
2. Find a RED flower
4. Complete the Canada Day Crossword
5. Complete one Canada colouring page
6. Canadian artist: find or recreate music, a painting or sculpture from a Canadian artist
7. Create a Maple Leaf bouquet
8. Name a flavour of potato chip only available in Canada
9. Find a chocolate bar only available in Canada
10. Dress up in your unique Canada Day outfit
11. A unique Canadian food found in your kitchen
12. Play a game made in Canada
13. Canadian money that is no longer
14. Find something with the East York logo
15. Take your picture with a local mural/graffiti
16. Create a Canada Day baked treat
17. Look for a Tree Trunk family at your local park/green space – The Tree Trunk Families are located off main pathways in the respective parks (see link to the map below). A big thank you to Patti Callahan for this fun idea and Diane Sharpe for Tree Trunk Family creations!
Parks Where You Can Find a Tree Trunk Family
Les Anthony Parkette
Stan Wadlow Park
Park at the foot of Halsey Avenue
Cullen Bryant Park
East/West Lyn Park
Carlaw Avenue Parkette
Four Oaks Gate Park
Arthur Dyson Parkette
RV Burgess Park
Duncan C Little Parkette
Holy Trinity Macedonian Bulgarian Church (Monarch Park)