EYCDC 2017 Information and FormsEast York Canada Day Event Schedule
Vendor Information 2018 PDF - with fillable fields - download, type in fields and email - or print and mail in
Parade Information 2018 PDF - with fillable fields - download, type in fields and email - or print and mail in
Volunteer Application Form PDF - with fillable fields - download, type in fields and email - or print and mail in
Volunteer Application Form - Online form
Public Health Info
Food Safety at Special EventsEach year there are many special events and festivals held in Toronto. Toronto Public Health can assist event organizers to minimize the possibility of food borne illness.
- Complete the Special Event Temporary Food Establishment Organizer Package.
- Must notify Toronto Public Health of the planned event by calling 416-338-7600
- Provide each food vendor with a copy of the Special Event Temporary Food Establishment Vendor Package
- Collect completed vendor applications (three components)
- Part 1- Special Event Temporary Food Establishment Application (For Vendor)
- Part 2 - Special Event Vendor Information Sheet - listing the type of food being offered, and
- Part 3 - Special Event Vendor Booth (Layout)
- Forward all completed vendor forms to Toronto Public Health at least three weeks prior to the event.
- Notify Toronto Public Health of any significant changes to the original application.